Saturday, October 8, 2011

DIY make-up remover!

I'm all about saving money in random/little ways I can. If I can make something, I tend to do that rather than to buy it. 99% of the time most DIY things save money. The more in my wallet, THE BETTER. I recently found a recipe for DIY make up remover. Genus. I would have NEVER thought of that but it's something so easy and ends up being super expensive when you buy the real deal. I found the recipe from this link: http://www.kristanlynn.com/2011/05/diy-clean-eyes.html I have yet to try it but it's
1 C water
1½ TBSP Baby Shampoo (tear free)
⅛ TSP Baby Oil (Cocunut Oil or Olive Oil)

Pretty simple, right? I think I am going to give it a try next time I go to the grocery store, I'll pick up these simple ingredients. I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment