Friday, December 2, 2011

Turkey Time!

It was wonderful to go home for Thanksgiving! I got to see a lot of my friends and spend some time with Taylor as well! The week was an all around good time!

Taylor and I visiting with Mary and puppy Maggie


At Portland City Grill


Our 3rd annual Black Friday shopping tradition! Gosh, I love my BEST FRIEND.


Our Thanksgiving table! It looked awesome, my mom did a great job!


THE BIRD!!


Grandma Flo, 99 years old folks!


Taylor and I at his sister's house


Taylor's Family


Peyton beating up Taylor


Our walk in the woods, looking for bald Eagles


Taylor playing his guitar up at the cabin in Washington. He is very talented with the guitar!


It has surely been a week of ups and downs, mostly downs. I am so grateful for the people in my life for being such a support, my family, friends, and also Taylor. I'm grateful for them all! I know that challenges come, and its all about how you handle them. 

What was your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment